Standards for Excellence
CarsonSpeer maintains the highest standards of excellence on every job, for every client. Our “15 Standards for Excellence” serve as guidelines for every CarsonSpeer project.
- James or Steve will be on site daily—personally managing each home.
- There will be clear, honest and regular communication throughout each project. This is such a high priority that CarsonSpeer employs a Director of Communication.
- There will be direct communication with CarsonSpeer on a daily basis, plus weekly updates with a look back and a look ahead.
- Homes and homesites will be left clean and orderly.
- There will be weekly owner/builder walk-throughs whenever practical.
- Representatives of CarsonSpeer will always be on time, or we will make you aware of any delays ahead of time.
- CarsonSpeer will work exclusively with the most skilled subcontractors in their trade.
- CarsonSpeer will do what we say.
- CarsonSpeer will keep an organized office, documenting projects throughout, with information always at the ready.
- CarsonSpeer will use the best construction practices and products, not the cheapest.
- Representatives of CarsonSpeer will be available to review any questions or concerns for years beyond construction completion.
- CarsonSpeer will utilize a cloud based, near real time information approach. This enables us to retrieve and review project information anytime, anywhere.
- CarsonSpeer will remain incredibly handsome and attractive, well into our advancing years. Okay, so, we just wanted to make sure you were still paying attention.
- CarsonSpeer will take a team-based approach, using the best suppliers, architects, interior designers and landscape architects in their field.
- CarsonSpeer will excel by integrating detailed methods of construction management and communication from commercial construction with the creativity that is necessary in high-end, custom home building.